Spa oasis at the Urbisgut
Relaxation for body & soul
“Lose not thyself in a far-off time. Seize thou the moment that is thine.” – what Schiller once wrote, is becoming more and more difficult in the present day due to hustle and bustle, stress and deadline pressure. Take a break from your everyday life at the 4 star Hotel Das Urbisgut in Altenmarkt – Zauchensee. Savour the cosy atmosphere and the pleasant warmth in our spa oasis. Lovingly decorated in wood, it oozes the rustic charm of a small alpine village with mountain stream. Accompanied by the sound of gurgling water it’s easy to relax and unwind.
Spa facilities in our 4 star hotel
- Indoor swimming pool with water temperature 30°, jet streams, Grander water technology
- Fresh water whirlpools with a water temperature of 29° C (at an extra charge)
- Finnish alpine sauna – temperature 60 – 100° C
- Aroma steam cabins (lemon, peppermint, camomile, hay flower, eucalyptus, rosemary, sage, conifer) – temperate of 55 – 60°
- Infra-red deep heat cabins with coloured lighting, sunlight, sound & aroma therapy
- Kneipp water treading pool, relaxation area with loungers
- Massages & facial treatments (at an extra charge)
Find out more…
- Temperatures: 90 – 100° C
- Climate: dry (infusion towards the end of warm-up phase with 5 different scents)
- Aids purification, cleansing of the skin, stimulates the circulatory system
- Strengthens the body’s immune system
- Recommended duration: 15 – 20 minutes (warm-up), afterwards 20 – 30 minutes relaxation
- 2 – 3 x week
Scents: lemon, peppermint, camomile, hay flower, eucalyptus, rosemary, sage, conifer.
The high level of humidity ensures an exceptionally relaxing climate. The respiratory tracts are cleansed, the circulatory system stimulated, muscle tension is relieved, the skin becomes soft and smooth. The cabin is heated with steam.
- Temperature: 55 to 60°C
- Cabin climate: damp (warm steam)
- Ideal for cleansing of skin & respiratory tracts
- Cleansing & stimulating effect
- Recommended duration: 15 – 20 minutes, afterwards 20 – 30 minutes relaxation
- 2 – 3 x week
Infra-red warmth boosts blood flow of dermal layers, activates muscles, joints and inner organs, strengthens the circulatory system, improves metabolism, releases toxins, mobilises the body’s defences und bolsters the immune system.
- Less susceptibilty for illness
- Physical & mental fitness
- Basis for a longer life and better health
- Improved quality of life
Further details available here: www.physiotherm.at