Cuisine at the 4 star Hotel
Gourmet half board & restaurant in Altenmarkt im Pongau
Culinary delights for palate and soul, freshly prepared by our kitchen team and served in a pleasant atmosphere, makes dining a special experience. Enjoy loving culinary skills, appreciated by seasoned gourmets at the 4 star Hotel Das Urbisgut in Altenmarkt im Pongau. Our head chef serves our guests Austrian and international dishes in a distinctive way as part of our gourmet half board. Treat your palate to our tasty delicacies. Start each day with a hearty breakfast and in the evening select from three different menus. To round off your day enjoy a drink in our Zirbenstube. We also welcome non-resident guests and pamper them too with our breakfast buffet and evening menu with choice.
Gourmet half board delicacies
- breakfast buffet with power corner, plus a variety of egg dishes, bacon, muesli and fruit corner, juice bar, different breads, rolls and pastries
- 5-course evening meal with vegetarian option
- special menus for children
- on request light dishes & low carb or meals to suit special dietary requirements
- Grander water
- a selection of Austrian & international fine wines
Fine dining in a modern, country-house atmosphere
Culinary pleasure is increased due to the lovely atmosphere of our spacious restaurant and buffet area.Traditional Salzburg country style is combined with high-quality, modern stone and wood elements. Thus creating dining areas where you can relax and enjoy dining.